Identify and develop partnership that could support the long-term sustainability and growth of businesses and the regional economy through an enhanced focus on agricultural development. Self-selected regions will analyze data in an effort to discover their major agricultural assets and work to attract value-added agriculture – agribusiness and food processing facilities and their connected supply chains – that fit with the Region’s capacity, vision, and needs.
How We’ll Measure Impact
- Increase the number of local growers.
- Increased access to local food.
- Increased growth of related business.
- Strengthening regional food systems.
- Grow and connect the regional food supply chain.
- Developing na agricultural workforce.
- Streamline regulation around zoning and permitting.